DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Build Diaries (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proper car building

This will interest you guys, borrowed from another site. https://vimeo.com/118564546 

Started by Paul Sheridan

7 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Graham King

Running rebuild

Things are looking up. This yellow series 3 Phaeton is the sort of car I should have bought first time round - it drives, has an mot, and I…

Started by Mark Bagnall

48 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Mark Bagnall

Pegs update

Pegs is still very much a work in progress, and I've not got photos of most of it, so here's some high and low-lights from the last year.…

Started by Ed Townend

15 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Ed Townend

Photo update

Thought I'd share some pictures, to show that Pegs and Pickles aren't dead. In the last four months or so: We found a unit. Built a par…

Started by Ed Townend

5 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by James Doulton

Scratch built car

Found this linked over on locost builders, the best project thread i've read in a long time! http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?

Started by Pete Clayton

8 Jan 4, 2014

Interior illumination

I've been using my two kits full time now for quite a few years and have often found that after dark the illumination from the instruments…

Started by Adrian Southgate

10 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Daisy Dutton get a new home

Bit the bullet today and decide to SORN Daisy Dutton, I had put off all the jobs from last year after damaging my knee and as the Tax and M…

Started by Dave Taylor

10 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Daryl Heasman

S4 Phaeton rebuild

My good friend Graham (and also a poster here) wanted some help sorting out the 4 link conversion for his S4 Phaeton. so i went round yeste…

Started by Dave Adams

19 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Making room

My enthusiasm seems to return with the, slightly, warmer weather so I'm clearing up the garage and planning the revised cockpit. Hopefully…

Started by Mark Bagnall

39 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Mark Bagnall

New Build Diary Category

Easy to follow your rebuilds using this Forum Category.

Started by Dave Taylor

4 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Dave Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service