DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Off Topic (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HX558

About thirty minutes ago, whilst wearing ear defenders and using an angle grinder, I heard a loud noise, thought a plane was coming down in…

Started by Adrian Southgate

10 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Steve Kerswell

run of bad luck

I've had a pretty sh*t week, then today, or I should say this morning things started to pick up. Bolts went in, datum marks picked up and t…

Started by Steve Kerswell

32 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Have a chuckle

Trawling through some old posts for a certain technical article on Mr G's site, I came across a post that made me chuckle, so I thought I w…

Started by Paul Sheridan

5 Apr 23, 2015

CHIT, CHAT AND GRUMBLE

Can use this post for all the quickies that dont need their own discussion or blog title. Happy ramblings  :-))

Started by Paul Sheridan

78 Apr 15, 2015

Oh God... Another project kit car...

So, i was perving kit cars on ebay and found this little blast from the past, been started but not finished, could do with a complete rebui…

0 Apr 3, 2015

Dodgy emails.

So, i just got an email from the DVLA saying I'm owed a refund. I haven't taxed the leggie since this time last year and that was for six m…

9 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Happy new year to all of you!

Happy new year guys!

Started by Pete Clayton

5 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Daryl Heasman

corrie

Think Wed night will see the arrival of the Melos on tv Funny article in tv choice mag this week Steve (Simon Gregson) actually buy's the c…

Started by rob saul

7 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Dave Taylor

Garage Improvements

For some time I had been thinking of getting an electric garage door, partly because I wouldn't have to do all of the getting out of the ca…

Started by James Doulton

3 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Dave Adams

Ebay Item collection help needed

I've won an item on Ebay (see below) and wondered if there was anyone who could collect them for me and hold them until the weekend. Bit of…

8 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Adrian Southgate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service