DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (777)

Featured Discussions

Cumbria Classic Weekend - August 20th / 21st 2016

The Cumbria Classic Weekend was first run in 1989 with a classic tour on the Saturday and the Cumbria Classic Show on the Sunday. This has…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer'sLatest Reply

The Northern Duttoneers 2014 Tours

Just 1 week away from the first TND Tour of 2014 to the Peak District. Over next weekend you can follow progress on Twitter #TNDPeakdistric…

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 2nd May

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 2nd May 2013. 8pm at The Blundell Arms.   just come and say hello.  Quiz start…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dutton owners club web site

Hi, have I missed something? Has the Dutton owners club website crashed or been taken down? I can't get onto it any more. I seem to remembe…

Started by Stuart

7 Oct 30, 2021
Reply by Paul

Help please..

Hi there.. signed up probably two years ago now and was trying to get Dutton running then put it back in shed and that’s where it’s stayed.…

Started by Simon pickford

3 Oct 21, 2021
Reply by Paul

Build manual Phaeton S2

I looking for a S2 build manual. Do anyone know where I can find one? An S1 och S3 can be helpful as well  Thanks!

Started by Kent Brorsson

5 Jun 7, 2021
Reply by John Uhrenfeldt

New build

Been squirreling away a few idea's and parts the last few weeks. Even bought a rusty MX5. So thinking now about a small engine. Like a fies…

Started by Steve Kerswell

115 May 16, 2021
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Sierra propshaft

Hi ive been working on my Sierra Drophead to get it back on the road after 33 years of storage , I have a problem with the centre bearing a…

Started by Philip Simon Teale

2 May 9, 2021
Reply by Philip Simon Teale

Use it or lose it

You may have seen a few posts asking new members to use the site and post regularly. This platform only has capacity for 150 members. Altho…

Started by Dave Taylor

27 Apr 13, 2021
Reply by Big Vern

The story so far

Well I can't spout on about using the site and not post myself. May 2019, we set off to meet up with the rest of the Northern Duttoneers an…

Started by Dave Taylor

3 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by Dave Taylor

The story so far

And thats where Daisy Dutton stayed until May 2020 and Lockdown. just a chance conversation with my Daughter boyfriend who said "I've got a…

Started by Dave Taylor

2 Nov 16, 2020
Reply by Dave Taylor

Wheelbase

Anyone out there know what the S1 or S2  wheelbase length should be please  centre to centre 

Started by Brian Victor Arthur Pratt

2 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Big Vern

Melos build

so last weekend I picked up my second Melos I had one me and my dad built for my first car, I am now 30 and I always missed it. So I picked…

Started by Adam steward

29 Feb 19, 2020
Reply by Adam steward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service