DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,086)

Featured Discussions

Cumbria Classic Weekend - August 20th / 21st 2016

The Cumbria Classic Weekend was first run in 1989 with a classic tour on the Saturday and the Cumbria Classic Show on the Sunday. This has…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer'sLatest Reply

The Northern Duttoneers 2014 Tours

Just 1 week away from the first TND Tour of 2014 to the Peak District. Over next weekend you can follow progress on Twitter #TNDPeakdistric…

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 2nd May

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 2nd May 2013. 8pm at The Blundell Arms.   just come and say hello.  Quiz start…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Series, PCV Valve or not

I have an A Series engine  that has a breathing issue , like its blowing oil out through the sump end seal gaskets both ends , at some time…

Started by Daryl Heasman

7 Sep 25
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Any help on getting the engine running smoothly???

Hi - I have a Dutton Phaeton with an RS2000 2.0 litre pinto engine in. It has a webber 32/36 carb manual choke in but is running very rough…

Started by Glenn Ryder

45 Sep 22
Reply by Adrian Southgate

I return!... and with questions

Hey guys, I return from my hiatus with renewed determination and motivation to do this right! My goal is to have it roadworthy to the best…

Started by Toby Fitzgerald

11 Sep 21

front spring ratings?

What spring ratings are other Duttonists running with the lower mounting welded onto the TCA? thanks in advance guys.

Started by Scott Grimson

7 Sep 18

Leggy Front shocks.

Hi all,  slowly getting various jobs done on the Leggy Series 2 but every time i wheel it out of the garage and look at it i don't like the…

Started by Scott Grimson

28 Sep 15
Reply by Scott Grimson

V6 Steering Column

I've been looking at the engine compartment of my V6 Malaga B+. Has anyone seen the steering column go through the fan belt like this befor…

Started by James Doulton

16 Sep 7
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Has anyone registered as MOT exempt?

I'm trying to work out how I register my Dutton as MOT exempt? It's now tax exempt but the post office weren't sure about MOT, has anyone e…

Started by Liam Bourne

11 Sep 3
Reply by Big Vern

New paint job

Fresh paint 

Started by John Buckley

1 Sep 2
Reply by Daryl Heasman

New build

Been squirreling away a few idea's and parts the last few weeks. Even bought a rusty MX5. So thinking now about a small engine. Like a fies…

Started by Steve Kerswell

90 Sep 1
Reply by Steve Kerswell

First non Dutton sports car bought and it’s a coupe

Mini revolution in Sydney iv bought a 1968 Mini Marcos MK3 my first coupe and first non Dutton sports car but still powered by BMC A series…

Started by Andrew Griffiths

1 Aug 30
Reply by James Doulton

RSS

© 2018   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service