DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,065)

Featured Discussions

Cumbria Classic Weekend - August 20th / 21st 2016

The Cumbria Classic Weekend was first run in 1989 with a classic tour on the Saturday and the Cumbria Classic Show on the Sunday. This has…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer'sLatest Reply

The Northern Duttoneers 2014 Tours

Just 1 week away from the first TND Tour of 2014 to the Peak District. Over next weekend you can follow progress on Twitter #TNDPeakdistric…

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 2nd May

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 2nd May 2013. 8pm at The Blundell Arms.   just come and say hello.  Quiz start…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dutton

eBay item number:123144662561 ,  Cheap too 

Started by Daryl Heasman

1 2 hours ago
Reply by Brian (up north) Morris

NEW DRIVING SEASON

New season, get those cars out on the roads gents ...... and post your pics.  Pub sign pics of course.  

Started by Paul Sheridan

22 on Friday
Reply by Jay

Dutton torque

Was just wondering I never collected a copy of dutton torque while i paid my doc membership at stoneleigh this year. And is there only one…

Started by Jay

4 May 10
Reply by Jay

Pleasure to meet you

Was great to see you guys at the Stoneleigh show, thanks for all the great advice and inspiration as well as for making me feel welcome, ha…

Started by Toby Fitzgerald

2 May 10
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Engine/gearbox location.

Anyone have pics of a b-type chassis with crossflow fitted ?  All mounts and bulkhead bars been removed previous (think it was running a v…

Started by Darren (Fl@pper) James

12 May 7
Reply by Darren (Fl@pper) James

Disaster strikes the sierra

Well chaps after months of hard work I finally got the Sierra moted. Anyway took her out I've put a couple of hundred miles on her in the l…

Started by Jay

9 May 5
Reply by Jay

New build

Been squirreling away a few idea's and parts the last few weeks. Even bought a rusty MX5. So thinking now about a small engine. Like a fies…

Started by Steve Kerswell

60 May 2
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Gearbox adaptor plate?

Morning all, been a while since I've popped in here! Right. My S3's currently rocking a CVH and an MT75 gearbox. I've been considering an…

Started by Roy Kemp

4 Apr 30
Reply by Darren (Fl@pper) James

Ade needs this

Remember it ebay 163017838992

Started by Daryl Heasman

15 Apr 28
Reply by Jay

out for a blast

went out today for the first time in the leggey started out ok ended up with a tow back :( was running fine for about 7 miles then it felt…

Started by James paton

30 Apr 28
Reply by James paton

RSS

© 2018   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service