DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,071)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The green spark plug company, discount

Guys i posted this website on here a little while ago , if you look at the site, they do a reasonable amount of stuff , you can google them…

Started by Daryl Heasman

0 Jan 17, 2012

DVLA Local offices

Guys i got this from my local Vehicle inspector ,he has been very helpful to the club  The more people who oppose the closures,  the bette…

Started by Daryl Heasman

6 Jan 13, 2012

Sierra engine

Still looking for an engine on ebay to rebuild but the Essex unit seem to be a quite expensive thing making on average between £200 to £300…

Started by Daryl Heasman

31 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Daryl Heasman

CHRISTMAS CHEERS

A very merry Christmas to one and all.  Many thanks for the help, advice and entertaining banta, given by all on here during the year.  Luc…

Started by Paul Sheridan

3 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Tom Ger_Phaeton S2

S1 Towbar

Hi this is mostly for Daryl and for anyone who is looking to fit a tow bar to the S1 (and maybe B+ and S2) the tow bar was made in a giant…

Started by Dave Adams

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Daryl Heasman

The Attraction of Diving

Just for Mr P Sheridan i am listing the Attraction of Diving in warm waters 1/  28 degree water temp 2/  Absolute  perfect vision 3/  A min…

Started by Daryl Heasman

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

Dashboard construction techniques.

Seeing lots of different types of dash material and constructions on our photo albums but lets have some specific ideas / methods. I will p…

Started by Adrian Southgate

36 Dec 15, 2011

Oh well try again

Now will have to repaint the Phaeton again owing to the frigging gale the other night ,a bl--dy roof tile decided to land on the rounded ou…

Started by Daryl Heasman

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Calipers

Changing the subject somewhat ,has anyone looked at using Landrover Discovery calipers ,my son has wrecked his and is in the process of bre…

Started by Daryl Heasman

1 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Fibreglass

Time to take some advice from you guys, I am starting to repair the seating tub, where I have cut chunks out where the spring hangers used…

Started by Paul Sheridan

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

RSS

© 2018   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service