DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,065)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exhausts

Now that im building a pedalbox similar to Pauls i hit a fairly big snag as i had modified the footwell to allow the pipe work through for…

Started by Daryl Heasman

3 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Daryl Heasman

V5c

Well its finally arrived ,i have a nice new V5c with the original reg number but a not so nice DVLA  very long chassis number ,why it could…

Started by Daryl Heasman

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

Phaeton on Ebay

Thats an attractive looking Phaeton. Now with head light covers like that, you can't possibly say that our cars are not classics !!!   Wher…

Started by Paul Sheridan

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

ebay S2 Phaeton

Anyone looking for a cheap S2 ,this one on ebay, Item number: 110748336730 is known to the Doc

Started by Daryl Heasman

0 Sep 26, 2011

WD 40

I saw this on another forum i use a fair bit...thought i pass it on.   Magic in a can - WD-40Pretty neat. I know it gets the sticky stuff o…

Started by Dave Adams

4 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Paul Sheridan

Modifing Front Suspension

This winters project will be fitting a new front end loosing the triumph set up and fitting Cortina uprights. So i need some dimensions of…

Started by Dave Adams

0 Sep 25, 2011

Oil Pressure returned

Just changed my oil from semi-synthetic  back  to good old Millers Classic  mineral oil and bingo my oil pressure has returned to what it s…

Started by Daryl Heasman

0 Sep 24, 2011

Here,s a nice thought for you Northern boys , instead of rain

Forecasters warn of snow in October Dig out your hat and scarf and get ready for an early winter; forecasters are predicting that snow will…

Started by Daryl Heasman

1 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by The Northern Duttoneer's

Pedal Box

Daryl The overall width of the pedal box is 240mm with a height to the centre of the brake pedal of 230mm, brake and clutch have a 1:5 rati…

Started by Paul Sheridan

7 Sep 21, 2011

Stafford

As you will no doubt know we have an internal stand which is free to park on....... and get into the show!! here is a picture of my car the…

Started by Dave Adams

0 Sep 18, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service