Technical Questions (1,021)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pinto sandwich plate

Anyone got a 2 ltr Pinto sandwich plate they don't need please

Started by Daryl Heasman

5 Apr 24
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Very odd

I have a set of  Alloy hubs  on  a car which is Ford PCD so you can obviously  fit full sets  of Ford wheels , why on earth would someone h…

Started by Daryl Heasman

7 Apr 18
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Bolt Points Melos Body to Chassis

Can anyone help please, I have undone all the body to chassis bolts from the back to as far as the seat mount bolts, and can see the ones a…

Started by Paul

4 Apr 16
Reply by Steve Kerswell

exhaust things

Been fiddling with the Sierra exhaust. I've always had a short pipe exiting under the sill in front of rear wheel. But it banged about a bi…

Started by Steve Kerswell

5 Apr 14
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Fuel pump wiring

Hi Guys My fuel pump packed up on me last week so I decided to get an electronic one, can anyone out there help me with an idiots guide to…

Started by Neville Smith

7 Apr 13
Reply by Neville Smith

Clutch stuck

Morning All Pinto, Ford Clutch and (probably) a rocket box. Cable-operated clutch has failed to release in previous years after a rest of s…

Started by Mike

11 Apr 12
Reply by James Doulton

Leggy Front shocks.

Hi all,  slowly getting various jobs done on the Leggy Series 2 but every time i wheel it out of the garage and look at it i don't like the…

Started by Scott Grimson

27 Apr 11
Reply by Scott Grimson

Zetec standard thermostat housing question

OK what do you guys reckon. I have decided not to bother plumbing in a heater on the Leggy and will just have a 12V electric hot air blower…

Started by Scott Grimson

12 Apr 9
Reply by Adrian Southgate

looking for ball joint

who can help me?I'm looking for a ball joint of the upper arm of Dutton melos?of which car he coming?type number?I can hardly find the ball…

Started by Roger

3 Apr 6
Reply by Roger

One for Mr. Sheridan I think.

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55006. Great read this Paul.

Started by Steve Kerswell

3 Apr 4
Reply by Dave Taylor

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service