DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,032)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insurance

Morning All Although not technical, I can't find a suitable sub-forum. My insurance is due for renewal, £110, Malaga B+ 2.0 Pinto, 3000 m…

Started by Mike

17 May 26
Reply by Mike

Q440UOC - another Dutton lost

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUTTON-YELLOW-/142394127221?hash=item212759f375%3Ag%3AgUoAAOSw-K9ZJyJC

Started by Mark

1 May 26
Reply by Mark

Strange problem

Took a 205 Pinto engine out of the Malaga and replaced with a 202  Pinto that I have rebuilt-:) put the 205 alternator bracket on the 202 ,…

Started by Daryl Heasman

10 May 25
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Rear Spring Bushings

It appears that my rear spring bushings are shot. What size are they and do you think I can find them over here in Florida?

Started by Jim (across the pond) Adamek

15 May 19
Reply by Daryl Heasman

How to add value to a car

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Barn-Finder-10-/122489862250?hash=item1c84f6f86a:g:ur4AAOSwKytZFBEP :)

Started by Graham King

4 May 18
Reply by Big Vern

Electrics

Last year whilst getting ready for the MOT most of my electrics decided they would not work or work part time. Fuse box was badly corroded…

Started by Darren

0 May 14

My melos project is up for sale.

Would anyone be interest in a melos project? 'Piss' yellow colour want back what I've spent. It's got a brand new part installed loom and e…

Started by Craig

0 May 9

New ultra lightweight Pinto sandwich plate discovered

Now why on earth would you fit this???

Started by Daryl Heasman

1 May 8
Reply by Big Vern

DIY Paint

So the cars only been on the road for a few years now and i'm not particularly happy with the paint/body. When we originally started the re…

Started by Steve and Matt Pegrum

8 May 7
Reply by Steve and Matt Pegrum

Stoneleigh information please

Morning all. Does anyone know where the Dutton pitch or where anyone is meeting etc? Someone mentioned there was a map? I'm travelling up t…

Started by Liam Bourne

10 Apr 30
Reply by rob saul

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service