DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,074)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone registered as MOT exempt?

I'm trying to work out how I register my Dutton as MOT exempt? It's now tax exempt but the post office weren't sure about MOT, has anyone e…

Started by Liam Bourne

5 Jun 10
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Dutton rescues

Hi all, a mate of mine has just rescued a Tiger unregistered track car from a bramble buried compound near London, he's checking it out tod…

Started by Scott Grimson

0 Jun 3

Dutton

eBay item number:123144662561 ,  Cheap too 

Started by Daryl Heasman

1 May 21
Reply by Brian (up north) Morris

NEW DRIVING SEASON

New season, get those cars out on the roads gents ...... and post your pics.  Pub sign pics of course.  

Started by Paul Sheridan

22 May 18
Reply by Jay

Dutton torque

Was just wondering I never collected a copy of dutton torque while i paid my doc membership at stoneleigh this year. And is there only one…

Started by Jay

4 May 10
Reply by Jay

Pleasure to meet you

Was great to see you guys at the Stoneleigh show, thanks for all the great advice and inspiration as well as for making me feel welcome, ha…

Started by Toby Fitzgerald

2 May 10
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Engine/gearbox location.

Anyone have pics of a b-type chassis with crossflow fitted ?  All mounts and bulkhead bars been removed previous (think it was running a v…

Started by Darren (Fl@pper) James

12 May 7
Reply by Darren (Fl@pper) James

Disaster strikes the sierra

Well chaps after months of hard work I finally got the Sierra moted. Anyway took her out I've put a couple of hundred miles on her in the l…

Started by Jay

9 May 5
Reply by Jay

Gearbox adaptor plate?

Morning all, been a while since I've popped in here! Right. My S3's currently rocking a CVH and an MT75 gearbox. I've been considering an…

Started by Roy Kemp

4 Apr 30
Reply by Darren (Fl@pper) James

Ade needs this

Remember it ebay 163017838992

Started by Daryl Heasman

15 Apr 28
Reply by Jay

RSS

© 2018   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service