Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,043)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pictures

Anyone else lost pixels from some parts of this site, mostly members id pics  

Started by Daryl Heasman

0 Sep 30

Build manual Phaeton S2

I looking for a S2 build manual. Do anyone know where I can find one? An S1 och S3 can be helpful as well  Thanks!

Started by Kent Brorsson

4 Sep 26
Reply by Toby Fitzgerald

Random Lever

Flickr Album So the one of the right is the choke which is connected and functions The middle one is a spring return button which seems to…

Started by Toby Fitzgerald

2 Sep 26
Reply by Toby Fitzgerald

MOT exemption for some vehicles over 40 years old

Hi all https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/644412/government-response-to-exempting-vehicles-of-histor

Started by Mike

19 Sep 24
Reply by Adrian Southgate

DIY Paint and Other Summer Mods

So the cars only been on the road for a few years now and i'm not particularly happy with the paint/body. When we originally started the re…

Started by Steve and Matt Pegrum

41 Sep 12
Reply by Dave Adams

Its Gone :o

Well yesterday was the day. Phaeton project has now finally gone to a new home, don't worry it is someone on here and I'll leave that perso…

Started by Big Vern

1 Aug 29
Reply by Roy Kemp

Has anyone driven Rockingham before?

afternoon all, Has anyone driven Rockingham race track before? I've booked a track day a week on sunday and wondered if anyone has any advi…

Started by Liam Bourne

2 Aug 11
Reply by Liam Bourne

Throttle Sticking on Weber 32/36 DGAV

My Pinto engine Legerra has developed a rather irritating carburettor problem, where the secondary throttle does not close fully unless I s…

Started by James Doulton

5 Aug 1
Reply by James Doulton

Inlet Manifold

Anyone come across a heated manifold on a Pinto for a DGAS ,trying to find out where the wires connect to, there is a plug with two wires o…

Started by Daryl Heasman

5 Jul 22
Reply by Roy Kemp

Crossflow engine rebuild

Photo (poor) of baffled sump added. Any suggestions about removing the return tube from the oil pump to the sump? It's a press fit and I wo…

Started by Mark Bagnall

1 Jul 20
Reply by Mark Bagnall

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service