DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,046)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pinto sump problem

Trying to change the oil pump on a 2ltr Pinto however I have a problem , the bloody sump wont let go , Its clear of everything so I left th…

Started by Daryl Heasman

7 Jun 23
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Engine starting problems

I am having problems starting the engine. It is a 1974 Humber Sceptre 1725cc. It take a long time to start. Usually the battery dies after…

Started by Jim (across the pond) Adamek

3 Jun 17
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Rewire time? You'll need some of this:-

Started by Graham King

6 Jun 16
Reply by Dave Adams

Wonderful Engineering

This was a Phaeton S2 I saw during the London to Brighton. The standard of engineering and workmanship was superb.

Started by Paul Sheridan

16 Jun 11
Reply by James Doulton

London to Brighton

A great day out on the Londo to Brighton Kit and Classic Car Run from Brooklands Motor Museum. Fantastic weather and the car performed faul…

Started by Paul Sheridan

0 Jun 5

Dellorto flooding

One set of my Dellorto 45s is flooding from both  venturi's  . They are getting 2-3 psi at present ,I have taken the needle valve out clean…

Started by Daryl Heasman

9 Jun 4
Reply by Tony

The Issue's

Started fairly easily but due to a couple of issues one minor the other major  it was stopped very quickly ,Issue one is the fuel pressure…

Started by Daryl Heasman

2 May 31
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Insurance

Morning All Although not technical, I can't find a suitable sub-forum. My insurance is due for renewal, £110, Malaga B+ 2.0 Pinto, 3000 m…

Started by Mike

17 May 26
Reply by Mike

Q440UOC - another Dutton lost

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUTTON-YELLOW-/142394127221?hash=item212759f375%3Ag%3AgUoAAOSw-K9ZJyJC

Started by Mark

1 May 26
Reply by Mark

Strange problem

Took a 205 Pinto engine out of the Malaga and replaced with a 202  Pinto that I have rebuilt-:) put the 205 alternator bracket on the 202 ,…

Started by Daryl Heasman

10 May 25
Reply by Daryl Heasman

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service