DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,032)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smiths oil pressure gauge (mechanical), oil line leaking

Morning All, Fixed the clutch, out and about, back to the lock-up and notice clear oil dripping under the engine bay. Looks like the oil li…

Started by Mike

1 Apr 25
Reply by Mike

Pinto sandwich plate

Anyone got a 2 ltr Pinto sandwich plate they don't need please

Started by Daryl Heasman

5 Apr 24
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Very odd

I have a set of  Alloy hubs  on  a car which is Ford PCD so you can obviously  fit full sets  of Ford wheels , why on earth would someone h…

Started by Daryl Heasman

7 Apr 18
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Bolt Points Melos Body to Chassis

Can anyone help please, I have undone all the body to chassis bolts from the back to as far as the seat mount bolts, and can see the ones a…

Started by Paul

4 Apr 16
Reply by Steve Kerswell

exhaust things

Been fiddling with the Sierra exhaust. I've always had a short pipe exiting under the sill in front of rear wheel. But it banged about a bi…

Started by Steve Kerswell

5 Apr 14
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Fuel pump wiring

Hi Guys My fuel pump packed up on me last week so I decided to get an electronic one, can anyone out there help me with an idiots guide to…

Started by Neville Smith

7 Apr 13
Reply by Neville Smith

Clutch stuck

Morning All Pinto, Ford Clutch and (probably) a rocket box. Cable-operated clutch has failed to release in previous years after a rest of s…

Started by Mike

11 Apr 12
Reply by James Doulton

Leggy Front shocks.

Hi all,  slowly getting various jobs done on the Leggy Series 2 but every time i wheel it out of the garage and look at it i don't like the…

Started by Scott Grimson

27 Apr 11
Reply by Scott Grimson

Zetec standard thermostat housing question

OK what do you guys reckon. I have decided not to bother plumbing in a heater on the Leggy and will just have a 12V electric hot air blower…

Started by Scott Grimson

12 Apr 9
Reply by Adrian Southgate

looking for ball joint

who can help me?I'm looking for a ball joint of the upper arm of Dutton melos?of which car he coming?type number?I can hardly find the ball…

Started by Roger

3 Apr 6
Reply by Roger

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service