DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Top Tips (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garage Heaters

So.. Is it soft to want a bit of warmth in the man cave while you're working on the car? If you do have a heater, what do you use? I've bee…

Started by Adrian Southgate

20 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Arc welder deal

Called in Aldi in Bolton this afternoon for some German Christmas goodie and found an 160 amp arc Welder reduced to £19.99. 5 more left. St…

Started by Dave Taylor

13 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Dave Taylor

Arc welder deal

Called in Aldi in Bolton this afternoon for some German Christmas goodie and found an 160 amp arc Welder reduced to £19.99. 5 more left. St…

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Dec 8, 2012

Decisions decisions

Engine blocks going away for new cam bearings but once done rebuild can start but what colours to go for. Simple white with black accessori…

Started by John Allen

23 Jun 11, 2012

MOT CHANGES

i don't know if any of you out there are aware but from 1/1/2012 there were some changes to the mot regs some will impact on a good few of…

Started by Dave Adams

32 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Big Vern

New content on The Northern Duttoneers Website

There is new Build Tips & Info content on the TND website, follow the link below. http://thenorthernduttoneers.com/BuildtipsandInfo.aspx

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

4 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Adams

pedal box's

I have been looking to replace my pedal box amongst the other jobs i have given myself, i went to a local scrappers and they have some mode…

Started by Dave Adams

4 Oct 6, 2011

Best tip this year

Fit a Luminition Optical electronic ignition pack, OMG where was that power hiding. It cost me a tenner and worth every penny.

Started by Dave Taylor

5 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

Top Tip, CHECK YOU MOT

I was going to book my MOT this afternoon, for next weekend. Found the last years MOT and what a shock, it expiried on 4th June. Opppps. Do…

Started by Dave Taylor

7 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service