DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Tours and runs out (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nice little run out in liquid sunshine

Took to the Cumbrian roads this afternoon, nice little blast up to Kirkby Stephen. Daisy Dutton ran well with one upsets or anything droppi…

Started by Dave Taylor

2 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by James Doulton

A trip to Sparkford

As a little side visit on our route home from Devon we went to Wincanton, nearly passed this place on the way so had to stop for a late bre…

Started by Adrian Southgate

5 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Graham King

Prescott Charity Hillclimb 2016

After reading Mr Bagnalls exploits I would like to suggest we try this as a group in 2016. Prescott hill climb is just north of Chetenham -…

Started by Adrian Southgate

8 May 31, 2015

The Northern Duttoneers Spring 2015 Lakes Tour

Here we are again another Duttoneering year about to begin. Mr Heap is rebuilding his engine, following a little end knock, work is well un…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

39 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by James Doulton

Three rally's for "7" owners (includes Duttons)

link to page they will all be several thousand miles, the Nordic one looks interesting to me.

Started by Dave Adams

8 Jan 16, 2015

Pictures of Members Cars 'OUT AND ABOUT IN GREAT BRITAIN'

Lets have some nice shots of your cars out and about around good old Great Britain. Pick a nice backdrop or something interesting on one of…

Started by Paul Sheridan

19 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Dave Thomas

Duttoneering Holiday

So I decided to take my Legerra on my annual holiday to Cornwall. I wanted to finally reap the harvest of all the work that I have put into…

Started by James Doulton

7 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Dave Adams

The Northern Duttoneers 2014 Tours

The First tour of 2014 will be in Spring  12th-13th April The Northern Duttoneers Peak District Tour 2014   The Summer Tour 30th-31st Se…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

10 Feb 21, 2014

Interesting website

http://www.nostalgiccampers.co.uk/index.html Interesting website for that nostalgic camping trip

Started by Dave Taylor

4 Nov 14, 2013

Where is every body ??

It's all gone very quiet on here chaps, even Mr Butler seems to have disappeared :-)))    If your all out and about in your pride and joy's…

Started by Paul Sheridan

29 May 29, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service