DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Views: 499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is my 'home circuit'. I shall be there. We can register for a club pitch on the CKC stand at Stoneleigh. Who else is up for this in their Dutton? I got up to 98.77mph on the straight in my Legerra, but DOC members would know that already (if they didn't fall asleep reading the article).

lol, Never seen a kit car show in Florida.

That's sounds very much like you are setting a challenge Mr Doulton   

You'd probably have to take a spark plug out if you wanted a close race with me, but that wouldn't stop me trying!

You shouldnt have any problems in accepting the challenge then Daryl !!! 

So I spoke to the nice people on the CKC stand at Stoneleigh. On the basis of the showing that we had last year, I reserved a pitch with free tickets for 5 display cars - that's my Legerra and 4 other Duttons. So who else is interested? If there are more than 5 fairly firm takers then I believe that I can still get more free tickets, up to a maximum of 10.

I'm a provisional dependant on how much of the other car I can get done. If I can get it back to body on stage then I'll have room to fettle the green one.

Count me in James, I'm free! well, very cheap anyway :-))

We are planning to be there. That'll be the Blue Phaeton (and a yellow Stylus)

Just found a couple of the posh ones are going, so I can form a wagon train up and back.  Picking up a few on route:-))

LAST ORDERS! So far I have 5 free car passes and 7 possible kit cars:

James Doulton - Dutton Legerra,

Roger Barr - Dutton Phaeton,

Matt Pegrum - Dutton Pheaton,

Steve Pegrum - Ginetta,

Steve Kerswell - Dutton B-Type,

Adrian Southgate - Dutton Legerra,

Martin Butler - Dutton Melos.

The free passes ONLY apply to kit cars, so if you come in a tin top on the day then you'll have to pay and park with the general public.

The drivers get in free but passengers are £12 in advance, or £15 on the day.

Track sessions are 15 minutes and cost £35 on the day (whatever the time of the session). We can book individual track time in advance which can either be between 11am and 4pm at £30 per car or £25 per car at other times (9am-11am, 4pm-5pm).

There are also two 'parade' sessions: Slow Parade £10 per car in advance, £15 on the day; Fast Parade £15 per car in advance, £20 on the day.

I'm going to request the extra two car tickets unless I hear to the contrary. To book anything else in advance, I will need some of YOUR money!

I'm in :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service