DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Hi folks just a quick introduction of myself and my car. My name is Jay I live in sunny scotland I'm 40 years old, and a member of the dutton owners club, I am a regular of the stoneleigh kit car show, have a 1970 dutton Sierra that I am rebuilding. Ive known the car since around 2010 and had the pleasure of owning her in march of last year. Since then it's basically been a scramble for as many parts as possible, I've going to upload some pictures of my cars progress so far. And as I go I will ad more picks. Thanks for taking the time to read my post people

Views: 1005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Del del del del del del del. 

lol :-) 

I like your thinking Darren but as I said the clock is against me lol. In my case the car will be ready for stoneleigh hopefully. But she is still going to need some fetling when I get home.

Well that's the wee Sierra all ready for mot. Last jobs done tonight harness's and seats. I'll have a bit of snaging work to do but fingers crossed shes all good.

Good luck with the MOT.

Cheers man cant wait lol. I wont sleep a wink tonight really looking forward to a blast out in the car. 

Good luck mot mojo sent here too. 

Well it's official the dutton is moted ant taxed and is now a roadworty car again. Thanks too everybody  for taking the time too read my thread and comment on it.. The only thing I can say is what next lol

Bribery is an ugly word Jay -:)

Daryl, you read my mind!

Well done, Jay. I looks fantastic too!

Congratulations Jay, all the graft paid off.

I'd have gone with a horizontal front plate though, looks like that could catch on the floor under the wrong cornering conditions...

Congrats. :)

My ten year old boy was up at the workshop tonight doing some last minute painting under the car tonight bless him

RSS

© 2018   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service