DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 18th August 2016 at the Waggon & Horses

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 18th August 2016 at the Waggon & Horses

So if you fancy a chat and you're in the area call in and see us. Always a great Northern welcome and proper Northern ale (Southerners can be catered for, let us know you're visiting and we'll get you a can of Courage Best Bitter or Watney's Red barrel in the chiller)

Waggon & Horses
170 Chorley Road
Westhoughton
Bolton
Lancashire
BL5 3PN

Telephone: 01942 812273

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be 8 hours driving getting there and back ...... deffo numb bum time, and then couldnt drink when I got there, not that I would be partaking in any of that old Ale malarkey, YUK 

But I do have something for you guys to banter about the table.  What are your thoughts on doing a tour of one of the islands next year. Either, the Isle of Wight or the Isle of Man. 

I know the Isle of Wight like the preverbial back of my hand, the down side being, for a car tour it isn't very big. But has some of the nicest pubs and tea rooms in the country. Have never been to the Isle of Man, but know it is a lot bigger. 

Any way food for thought as they say.

We have been looking at the Isle of Man for the last couple of years, "No Speed Limit" Two ways there, either Liverpool or Heysham

As for the meeting tomorrow, 140 miles round trip for us now from Cumbria. 

Do you do that in Daisy? or cheat in the tin top? It is about a 404 mile round trip for me, think I would need to retro fit my armchair for that sort of duration.

Liverpool 199 miles, but could do that with a few stops as I wouldn't be coming straight back.   

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service