DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am 64 and they are still trying to force me into work. Dismantling those Nuclear Submarines no doubt. Topic of the day in Plymouth.

Luvly day and evening, it's Lotus 7 meeting and I forgot, got loads to do so no blast across Dartmoor for me tonight :-(

wakey, wakey ! cracking morning, let's get them spanners clanking, got a  oil leak to fix, seems it's a large o ring on the Sprint engine. Eye on end of finger required to see what's happening.

Martin, it seems down here that seagulls nest are under attack by magpies, very few youngsters have been born, bit of a result for me. Trouble now is that the magpies are getting out of control. What has mother nature got for them.

Just muggy up here, very humid and about 30 degrees so just sweaty without the sunshine, lose lose... Rain approcheth however rain alarm just went off... that should clear the air a bit.

That looks good, very cooling

TART !!!    One day I will take you on a proper dive ....... that's if your nerves can stand it ;-)   oh,  and you have the correct medical cert's, cant be taking any old Jessi down. 

On my bucket list would be a few trips to Truk Lagoon ...... dont think they would let me take me wrecking tools though !  

Rain... Thunder in the distance and that smell of rain on dry hot tarmac, looks to be an awesome storm brewing out west of us, bet the liverpudlians are getting it...

Its not the liverpudlians... its here. Thunder is now constant, sheet and fork lightening overhead and its chucking it down.

Putting the cam on and logging into the chat room hoping to show you guys some of this, pretty spectacular.

You want to try diving down here, if you can get a place on the dive boat. Every Wednesday evening and most Sunday mornings I see them go out, lugging all that gear. They sank the Scylla and made a good dive reef, we were hoping that a big sand bar would form and give a decent wave but it never happened. Do you need a wettie in 20 odd degree of warmth?? sounds a bit wimpy to me. :-))

30 odd years ago we spent a week diving on HMS Foyle ........ Much brass and bronze to be had in them days. 

There must be a fortune out there, if only??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service