DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EFI troubles/carb swap

OK two parts to this post: First, my EFI SOHC has become very unreliable. Sometimes it starts first time, others it cranks but won't attem…

Started by Ed Townend

12 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Ed Townend

1.6 CVH

What do we all think of the CVH? Keeps crossing my mind about fitting one as I know of a decent XR2 1.6 lump not doing anything. Would be a…

Started by Pete Clayton

23 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Pete Clayton

anyone else being logged out

Is anyone else being logged out when closing IE? just started happening in the last few days.

Started by Dave Taylor

7 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Adams

Administrator message

"Administrator" For some reason a few of you are having to have approval of your posts on the Forum. Just check you setting to see if anyth…

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Apr 4, 2012

S2 Rebuild

Can I please have some advice on what to use as a release agent, I have formed the shape required to fill in the holes in the seating tub b…

Started by Paul Sheridan

20 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Dave Adams

Fitting Boot/Wheelarch Section

What method of fixing around the roll bar have you guys used? When I took my rear tub off, the previous owner had just filled up to the rol…

Started by Paul Sheridan

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Pete Clayton

Camber Adjuster Modification

The adjuster housing has been turned out of steel and bored to the exact size of the alloy adjuster, leaving a collar at the end of the tub…

Started by Paul Sheridan

11 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Big Vern

Constructive Criticism

I thought this discussion should have its own post rather than take up space on a rebuild post.   It is always difficult to convey any sort…

Started by Paul Sheridan

4 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Paul Sheridan

Paint Codes

Hello Chaps Trying to find a paint code for my Phaeton, but it appears to be three different shades of British Racing Green !!!   For the m…

Started by Paul Sheridan

0 Feb 15, 2012

Phaeton Dash Scuttle Wanted

Does any one have a spare late type dash scuttle for sale, to fit my S2 Phaeton.  The same design that is in the Malaga B that Tom got for…

Started by Paul Sheridan

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Tom Ger_Phaeton S2

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service