DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Original or period-looking Duttons for a photoshoot

Hi everyone, I'm working on a new project for a magazine and I need to find a selection of Duttons for a photoshoot – ideally one of each m…

Started by Paul Regan

3 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by Pete Clayton

Dutton in The Road Rat magazine

Hi everyone. Just a quick note to say I wrote a feature on Tim Dutton for the latest issue of Road Rat – it’s a few thousand words and the…

Started by Paul Regan

0 Jan 22, 2020

Hi there .. a couple of questions..

Hi there ,Hello again, Sorry for lack of using site..  i joined in march, having been a member years ago.. Do you  have fees, i.e. does it…

Started by Simon pickford

14 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Simon pickford

Yet another melos?

Haven't seen some melos bashing for long. So ... today I spotted this abomination: https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=26319

Started by Patrick Buchfink

2 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Brian (up north) Morris

bit of help may needed

The Sierra has gone to a new home and that leaves me with some time to spare. As many of you know I have been offered a B type that is in b…

Started by Steve Kerswell

6 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Ebay - DUTTON ROVER 3.5 V8 MANUAL ROAD, RACE CAR HILLCLIMB BARGAIN

There is an interesting V8 Dutton on ebay which looks pretty good - 122459510528 The guy is asking £3400 for it, including the trailer, so…

Started by James Doulton

2 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by James Doulton

bit quiet on 'ere

Are you all busy doing other things, Christmas shopping? decorating? building a Dutton or two? or watching Strictly come X factor thing? Re…

18 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Brian (up north) Morris

well im back

well i am back and now looking for a dutton phaeton again there was a blue one on ebay from north wales no one bidded on it till the last m…

Started by allan wheatley

14 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Dave Price

What is up with people

According to FB we are now trailing our replacement NING site on FB. I don't think so, Mark I have no problem with you starting a FB site f…

Started by Dave Taylor

2 May 27, 2016
Reply by Big Vern

just about says it all !

Just for Daryl :-)) http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34836397/leeds-pub-garden-floods-men-go-for-pint-anyway

1 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Big Vern

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service