DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

headlights

when i get round to taking my car to bits this year (now the Quantum is on the road) I have been wondering what to do about the front end o…

Started by Dave Adams

155 May 7, 2014
Reply by Dave Taylor

Dutton torque ????

Hi Ade let the christmas rush die down but a copy of the mag still hasnt made it across the Norfolk border

Started by rob saul

18 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Daryl Heasman

New play mates

3 new members accepted tonight, now play nice Daryl

Started by Dave Taylor

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Ebay Sellers Tricks

I decided to bid on an item on ebay, set up a snipe on goofbid sat back to watch the auction end, only to see it ended by the seller with 3…

Started by Adrian Southgate

3 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Oops sorry!

Left for work this morning, then my wife rang to say that my Phaeton had been crashed into on our drive. Someone leaving our house this mor…

Started by Dave Taylor

4 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Dave Taylor

A gorgeous looking Melos

I was looking at other people's Meloses (is that the right way to plural a Greek word?) on the DOC site, in the galleries section. I was ju…

Started by James Doulton

4 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by James Doulton

How Many Duttons...

One of our new members wrote to me and gave me some figures quoted from a book he got for Christmas. The numbers seem about right though. T…

22 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Been experimenting with pages

I have rigged an experimental page on the DOC site. It does require java and may prompt you to download java and /or activex content. I hav…

63 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Big Vern

unrealistic ambition

I often wonder how many cars get sold as projects because the owner blew all the money on a daft engine and alloy wheels rather than just u…

Started by Dave Adams

17 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Pete Clayton

Good news for my Phaeton

Great news and result for my Phaetons 1600 X-Flow after losing oil pressure on the way back from Donnington I finally checked it tonight wi…

Started by Dave Taylor

4 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Dave Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service