DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phaeton bonnet restraint

What do you guys have to hold the bonnet on your Phaeton's when it tips. Mine had a piece of webbing but this snapped earlier. I caught the…

Started by Pete Clayton

6 Apr 25, 2010

Identify that axle! oh and starting problems...

Took the rear drums off to have a look at the brakes. I want to get new shoes and wheel cylinders but i'm not sure what axle it is. Can any…

Started by Pete Clayton

20 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian Southgate

My old Melos on ebay

Just spotted my old Melos on ebay! Was trying to track down the car a while back before I bought the Phaeton. Didn't think much would have…

Started by Pete Clayton

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Pete Clayton

Thought on an event for 2011 " John o Groats to Lands end"

Just a thought, but as it is the length of the country it give everyone a chance to get involved.

Started by Dave Taylor

18 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Dave Taylor

Still wont run - fed up!

Definately an ignition problem now. Can't get a spark out of any of the leads from the cap. Sparks fine out of the king lead from the coil.…

Started by Pete Clayton

13 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Dave Taylor

DOC Website Update

John has updated the DOC website with a new flash picture viewer thingy. Plans are afoot for more updates and changes too. I have posted a…

Started by Adrian Southgate

0 Mar 23, 2010

The great Dutton survey 2010

Hi guys, It's been suggested from my last post, that we do a poll to see just what is out there in Dutton land, home and abroad. So come on…

Started by Dave Taylor

21 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Dave Adams

Southernkitcars.com Website

http://southernkitcars.com This looks an interesting new site, well worth a mouch.

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Mar 6, 2010

Radiator

The radiator on my S2 needs replacing. Any ideas what the current one is from? It doesn't seem to leak but the previous owner said it gets…

Started by Pete Clayton

5 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dave Adams

Does anybody know how many Dutton's of all model are Taxed and on the road

Does anybody know how many Dutton's of all model are Taxed and on the road, and being used?

Started by Dave Taylor

6 Feb 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service