DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legal possition on spotlights.

Have a pair of spotlights on Sierra, just wondered if it was within the law to wire them up to the headlight main beam? Any thoughts on thi…

Started by Dave Thomas

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by Big Vern

Beware Lucas Wireing !!

Courtesy of the Jaguar Forum........ * The Lucas motto: "Get home before dark."* Lucas denies having invented darkness. But they still clai…

Started by Paul Sheridan

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Vehicle Identity queries

If anyone has issues with the DVLA, vehicle identity theft, V5C's and what should be on them, VIN plates, missing paperwork and chassis num…

Started by Adrian Southgate

0 Apr 12, 2012

Rear suspension mods

here is a new trailing arm to put on the N/S to locate the axle better, a little more work and it will be ready to go on the car   it is sl…

Started by Dave Adams

25 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dave Adams

Spread far and wide

Had a good old chin wag with Dave Adams on the phone last night, it was nice to put a voice to a name and talk about common interests, its…

Started by Paul Sheridan

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Paul Sheridan

Is it just me or as anyone else

Is it just me or as anyone else realised that Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a diary of a Kit Car build, and it's first run out?

Started by Dave Taylor

14 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Daryl Heasman

S1 rebuild

Hi folks here is the progress so far and some observations on work to be done... getting to this part was the hard part, i really didn't wa…

Started by Dave Adams

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Paul Sheridan

Petpo-Iohnon

Еще более экзотический автомобиль — Dutton Phaeton (Англия). Just found these on a Russian car museum website http://test.kvnru.ru/pry/mu

Started by Dave Taylor

10 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

Tax exemption

Here's a stick in the hornets nest, Whilst i am generally in favour of the tax exemption for the the classic cars. I am not in favour in th…

Started by Dave Adams

3 Sep 25, 2011

MOT time

Booked MOT for Saturday, fingers crossed.

Started by Dave Taylor

7 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Adrian Southgate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service