DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

The above forum title was put here because of the problems with the DOC chat not working on its own site. I ll only posted twice on the chat site and immediately got a virus attack. I will not use the site any more.
My thought are that this topic is removed from this forum, and this site allowed to deal with day to day technical info, rebuilds and help.
That way this non DOC site can go back to being a meeting place for the Kit car minded.
I am sure this will generate more comment, but the topic will be removed later today, and all the negativity can be move to the DOC Q&A forum.

Views: 715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe we need a televised debate, they may need the Scottish vote, or even a green vote, just thought I'd share this with you, seeing we are not going to drag this through the ning site, right Ade?? :-))

Hmmm a Mass Debate?

Something's gotta change though, we can't continue to be held to ransom by certain deliberately inactive committee members determined to impose there will on the rest of us.

After all the club sec is supposed to organise postal votes but knows he would be ousted from his position if he did so he does nothing knowing we can do nothing as a result :/

determined to impose their will? are you real ? you say inactive then accuse the committee of some secret agenda so are they inactive or plotting please enlighten us Vern......and yet we have proposals for committee members who have expressed wishes for fundamental changes which have been comprehensively voted down and they still seek change we may as well get the SNP involved they are not interested in democracy either.

All I ask is the club is run according to the rules and constitution as endlessly voted on hitherto.
And that the decision constitutionality arrived at is respected and not subject to constant re-votes in the hopes that the decisions decided upon can be made to look democratically arrived arrived at. we are a small club with limited funds and declining membership that should be bourn in mind. I am willing to stay on the DOC to assist in its continued running. But not doing both jobs i have this year.

They are all recycled, bits of old Ford, that's green enough, bleeding tree huggers. I like vegetarians, fried preferred :-)

Yeh I like vegetarians Steve but I couldn't eat a whole one LOL

2 years ago was a joke
Last year was a bigger joke and this has the potential to be the biggest one yet !!!
Constitution states ALL members shall be informed by post 14 days before any AGM
We have had people flounce off through the AGM the last 2 years when they didn't win,what's the plan this year have so few members turn up your bound to win ?
Its been announced on here it was only added to the DOC site later in response to a question-shouldn't it. Go on the open club site first or at least the same time ?
How can people stand up for or nominate or second anyone for a position half of them don't know about ?
When Martin says "your club" does he realise it includes all the members who don't come on here,or even the open DOC site,who is still as much a member and should just as important to the club as any of the people on here babbling the same things over and over
Hear hear.....
Message to current,past an prospective members just gone up on Pistonheads kit forum
Similar posts will be going up on various other kit/Dutton related forums throughout the day when I have time
Martin if we get to the vote and the current chairman or a/other person other than Daryl is elected will you still be sectary ? Or at least take part in the vote ?
If your stand you stand for the club not your friendships and loyalties
So will you serve as sec with current members if elected ???

i have a DT on my computer and no way of printing it......what DT becomes needs to be resolved its original purpose no longer makes sense...

If its ready to print have you asked Nick ? Is he doing the printing anymore ?
If not why haven't we gone to another printer ???

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service