DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Hi folks just a quick introduction of myself and my car. My name is Jay I live in sunny scotland I'm 40 years old, and a member of the dutton owners club, I am a regular of the stoneleigh kit car show, have a 1970 dutton Sierra that I am rebuilding. Ive known the car since around 2010 and had the pleasure of owning her in march of last year. Since then it's basically been a scramble for as many parts as possible, I've going to upload some pictures of my cars progress so far. And as I go I will ad more picks. Thanks for taking the time to read my post people

Views: 1782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that sierra has earned me quite a bit of dosh now. it still needs respraying though.....one day ill do it lol

Mine looked worse that that lol. 

really lol

it looks good to me 

Doors back on, she's starting to look like a car again. I'm one happy big chap with how she's coming on 

looking dam good. did anyone recomend fitting side impact bars to the chassis ?

Thanks pal good to hear that people like it and dont dislike what ive done to the car. They were already fitted mate. I've still got more chassis work to do on the car but that will need to wait till after stoneleigh just won't have time to do everything I want too do unfortunately.as long as I get most of the suspension mods done and get the stripe work painted on I'll be happy. 

:-)

New mirrors and a machine polish

Yes pal 2k no clear just solid red

I don't use water based on fiberglass 2k works so much better and lasts longer. Water based still has to have a solvent based clear put on and cellulose well that's just plain hard work;-)

that has to be the best paintwork on a sierra iv ever seen 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service