DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Hi folks just a quick introduction of myself and my car. My name is Jay I live in sunny scotland I'm 40 years old, and a member of the dutton owners club, I am a regular of the stoneleigh kit car show, have a 1970 dutton Sierra that I am rebuilding. Ive known the car since around 2010 and had the pleasure of owning her in march of last year. Since then it's basically been a scramble for as many parts as possible, I've going to upload some pictures of my cars progress so far. And as I go I will ad more picks. Thanks for taking the time to read my post people

Views: 1782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Brian Its not to bad i did cheat a little I used to work in a body shop in Blackpool when I was serving my time as a apprentice when I was a lad. My sierra very nearly had the same colour scheme as yours purely by accident. It wasn't till I saw yours I changed the colours slightly.

Not recently pal I used to my background is on the spanners. I was a mechanic for a few years but the place I worked had a body shop so if it was quiet I used to work on there as well but I am time served in paint and body as well as mechanics. I've not painted a car for about 5 years the last kit car I painted was Alfie's v8 dutton phaeton.

Can't beat a good coat of emulsion and a b&q roller, 30 Bob and its done :-)))

Usually kit car spec paint job ;-)

Led rear end and all the wireing fixed awsome

Cheers man still got that to repair yet lol

im not a fan of the bumper covers. i think they look better without 

Horses for courses my man. I quite like, have faith Brian it will look completely different when it's painted pal.

ill wait and see 

New lowered suspension fitted to the front of the wee car. I'm loving the look of a lowered Sierra.

Will do Daryl I'm changing the reat leaf springs this weekend, plus fitting a polybush kit all round to the car. Once she back on all fours I'll post a pick mate.

Not the best of picks mate. But you get the idea man,.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service