Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

It appears that my rear spring bushings are shot. What size are they and do you think I can find them over here in Florida?

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim, Thanks for the welcome.  I think you will find that a Triumph Herald/Spitfire front shock absorber bush will do the job. You should have these on the front of the car.  Maybe someone else can confirm this?  It looks as though the alignment of the bracket could be better, a common situation on these cars which probably accounts for the worn bush.


© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service