DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Raining oop nurth too, poxy weather, all the seagulls have landed, the sheep are all huddled together and laying down and the met office is saying its in till thursday... NFI !

Typical. Monday morning, dry and bright. I have to attend to business matters this morning. Gerry.

Great weather ! got sunburn on my nose ! my forehead a bit reddish too, Driving open top does it :-))

She laughed :-)

Cor, it's a scorched, long may it continue. Dragged everything out and working in the drive in a skimpy pair of shorts, almost Speedo weather :-)  May post a frightening picture later :-)))

You keep your Budgie Smuglers to yourself Mr K !!!!!

Could be worse, another photo of a Melos

Grey, dismal, windy and chilly. What a surprise.

Been a cracking day down 'ere. I spent the morning earning pennies putting in a dishwasher for some girl my son recommended me to, many thanks son ! Been out in the Robin Hood for an hour, just checking things work like :-)) B+ is all pumped up for the show tomorrow at Bude, 400 cars there last year, its all for the local Hospice. Lets hope it stays dry its on grass. Might have to have a run out this evening in the B+ just to check things are all tickety boo, really need to spend some time on the green machine, MOT next week, but its toooo sunny to worry about that, in it :-)) Might finish the day off with an al fresco meal on the patio with a glass of alcohol free wine (yuk)  even I cant win 'em all :-((

Well I hope you all made the most of today, been smashin up here. Tomorrow on the other hand (according to the met office) is pants, dirty wet smelly pants... Lined up a load of jobs on the white one that can all be done in the garage... WIN

Early warning, big ball of fire clearly visible in sky over Plymouth this morning. Yippee :-))

Typical !!!!!  Got wet on more than one occasion down at Hope, over the weekend :-((  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service