DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

You may have seen a few posts asking new members to use the site and post regularly. This platform only has capacity for 150 members. Although there is not a lot of through traffic on here and it can seem abandoned from time to time if you don't post everyone will lose interest. So please let's see your car and mods, ask questions about your Dutton there is a wealth of knowledge on the site from long term Dutton owners, well those that are not in a state of a mental breakdown from owning a Dutton the ultimate collectors' car, we keep stopping to collect bits that fall off.

So come Newbies and Oldies lets make the site work again.

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To be fair Dave, hardly any of the 150 members ahve been posting on here, I think everyone has buggered of to Faceache :(

NTS Auto Spares , Bolton area you will get him at the shop

thanks Brian, good to know.

Got to admit Big Vern there is more action on there. It does seem easier to load photos and files to the FB site. I use an MR2 site on FB and the amount of info files, manuals etc on there is really good and easy to find.

Heya. Didn't realise this place was still alive. ☺️

There is a lot you dont realise Flippy

Still here and looking regularly

Very few post on here these days Dave, most seem to be on the FB site.

Look maybe every 2/3 months
Can't handle all the diffrent platforms an media options, not got the time
Most off my work contracts come up on FB these days ( the only reason I joined it) so thats my goto account

Hi Rob, 

Sent you a message

Regards BV

Sent you a email the other week just checking you got it ?

sorry Rob, if you were replying to me then I didn't get an email, comr to think of it do you have my email?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service