DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

just found this in my ginnel behind my melos. i think someone has droped in their with a chopper :-)

Views: 3605

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oy i did other things too. fitted the collector :-)))

what you know 

You'll have to tread carefully with your puns, Steve.

Brian, you've retired your Sierra.

;-))))))

Did you not get the incredibly witty puns? "tired" which sounds like "tyred", then "tread", and "re-tyred". Pay attention Bond!

I see he is now working on the down pipe etc. he will be "exhausted" James :-))

:-))))

monumental day for the sierra today, exhaust done. fired up first time. and although iv not bled the brakes yet. the first time iv drove it yey :-))))))))))))))

had a quick play with the buffer today half bonnet and wing :-)

hi chaps. think iv buggerd up my rebuild on the brake master cylinder. tried bleeding the brakes today. no fluid coming through at all. so iv taken it back off and its one of two things. either iv got too genereous with the vasoline i used to get the top seals in and blocked the filling holes. or i have the seals wrong. ill post pics if anyone can tell me if the seals are right that would be great. also their is a tiny valve in the top of the cylinder. i was just wondering what that does. thanks

striped it all back down. confident i did it right. refitted it. same...!!!!! needed easy bleed to get fluid to the back cylinders. and both front flexy pipes were blocked solid. and on the the next :-))))) never heard of a solid flexy pipe before. anyone else had this...?

Yup......
They perish internally and block up.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service