DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Parts for Sale (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Front stub axles for leggie/phaeton/melos

Anyone got a set of cut down disc stub axles they can bear to part with, 2 club members doing drum to disc conversions require cut down uni…

Started by Adrian Southgate

0 Apr 29, 2015

wanted v8 dutton

hi is anyone selling a v8 Dutton please contact me .

Started by scott mccloy

4 Apr 7, 2015

Jag V6 may be for sale

The interim engine installation is progressing well (Pinto), so been thinking, is the Jag V6 still the long term idea, or do I go Zetec?  N…

Started by Dave Price

3 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Dave Price

More Legerra's for sale.

TWO, yes two legerras for sale in Ipswich. Rob, you have to be the closest to this one. Gumtree link

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Time to sell my Melos

i have eventually realised that I am never going to get around to finishing off my Melos, so it is time to cut my losses and regain a littl…

Started by James Doulton

37 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Spare S2/S3 chassis available

Someone sent this in by email, space needed urgently so has to be shifted this week. I have a phaeton series 2 or 3 chassis stored in a bar…

4 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Kelly tyres

Forgot I had these: 4 in number Kelly Charger tyres, 185/60x13 only done a couple of thousand miles so in excellent order, removed to take…

Started by Steve Kerswell

2 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Another type of Kit

I always fancied one of these until I got the Legerra back in 2000. Eagle SS - ford cortina based kit. Cheap at the price if all the 'Eagle…

5 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Wanted - pinto thermostat housing

Mine is corroded and won't hold the thermostat in place  so looking for a replacement. I need the early type however I'm really not fussy.

3 Jan 14, 2015

1300 kent OHV for sale.

Posting here on behalf of Mike from the Jago owners club. Seems he has a 1300 that needs a new home, its been posted on the DOC boards so I…

0 Jan 3, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service