DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Hopefully i haven't offended anyone with building this new forum.
I was and still will be an avid participant on the other forums but, probably, like yourselves have found the limitations of the other forums,on occasion, frustrating.
So when i came across NING during work i thought it looked like a possible addition to the current Dutton sites.

Enjoy!

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in total agreement with you mate, i have had some frustrating experiences with the other sites however i will also still be an active member in both but will also have the additional benefit of this site too. In my opinion the more sites the better and it is always nice to have some variety.

I see more people are slowly joining up so hopefully these good people will also spread the word and this site can also become a success like the owners club and Mr G's. The one thing that has impressed me since i bought my dutton is the amount of friendly owners out there that are more than willing to go out of there way to help you. Having been brought up with Cars of various types throughout my life (my father is an absolute car nut!!!) i can never remember him ever getting such things from owners within various clubs he has been involved with.

Mally.
Cant have more than eight tabs on the home page list... something has to go...oh hang on... I'll just build ANOTHER computer.....

Seriously though, having a variety of resources is always good. I can't access the message boards from work because of the ad content in the header at the top having a dissagreement with our firewall.

Going to post more later tonight but I am now off outside to refit my pinto.

Adrian
What username were you on the duttonforums then Tim? apart from the newly registered bodger one? Hard to keep track of whos who on the sites.

Cheers
Cool board, I like being able to upload pics witout having to resize them. I'd look at trying to find out if you can create back ups tho in case the board crashes so no posts and piccys are lost.

Nice one

Gary

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service