DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

I have rigged an experimental page on the DOC site.

It does require java and may prompt you to download java and /or activex content.

I have written this page and tested all the components and this is safe to do so. Once the page loads it may take upto 60 seconds on a slow  connection to become 'active' this is normal and you will see what i mean by 'active' quite quickly.

If we use Java on any of the DOC pages this will be required to enable correct function of the pages.

Give it a go and please leave a comment, is it a pain to load?

Sunglasses at the ready then click here.

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So for those of you that couldn't or wouldn't load it ... here is the original image without the java ...

I'm off to hoover up after the moggies (again) before we get invaded by the outlaws.

i thought you just climbed into bed Ade...crimbo too exciting for you?

Went to bed just after 2 am, Sue woke me up again at 8 am. 

Been route mapping next years summer invasion of the South...

I think I still have 400+ miles of country lanes to check on google street view for dwellings and speed restrictions.

I will post details on a separate thread when the plan is fully formulated as it's our longest road trip so far and I would like others to be able to join up en route if possible.

sounds like an ideas taking form here ade,  Dutton owners club  summer holiday  after the holiday, im going to chat to the chairman at work  see if i can "borrow" our large field  ( overflow car park) for a grand kit car gathering we also should be able to   camp there,   we have never done a kit car gathering before  but Bodiam castle has, so i can use a bit of pursuasion  to get a good deal , my plan is to involve the kent kit car club also and Bexhill motor club  and any other local clubs , attactions are,  plenty of interesting places for an evenings drive out  Rye, Camber  etc some very nice pubs  and plenty of other attactions . I think he will jump at the idea , the GM won't so i will bye pass him.   

AA route finder for dummies??  isnt that called tom tom ,"At the white cliffs stop " or does it immediatly translate into french? and why is it the german version always takes you to poland, then belgium,into holland  before turning left for france?  

Fortunately Daryl I can read a map so have no need for the same navigation aides as you.

When you eventually find your way out of Sussex you will find big blue and green things by the side of the road, they are called road signs, although I don't know what good they would do you as they are written in english...

I have a cunning plan indeed.

and once we in the sarff have gained independence  signs saying Passport control  at every point on any M25 interchange  from the northern direction    

I remember working with some welsh guys a while back and they had a story of an east end lad who went with them to a stag night in wales - When they got near the severn bridge they convinced him he needed a passport - he didn't have one so he hid in the boot. On the way back they didn't let him out again until reading :-))))))))

Strange you should mension that:)  , When i was in my final year at school, we went on a class outing by minibus to the isle of Wight, the teacher had a good sence of humour, and told all of us   one week before we were going, don't forget your passports, you will need to show them at Fishbourne on the way out and at Portsmouth on the way back:)), Most of us knew he was joking, but one guy 's Mother phoned my mum to ask was it still possible to get one day passports,  my mum couldnt help herself and had to pass the phone over to my elder brother, who told them, to go to the post office and ask for an Isle of wight passport.  needless to say my dad took a very abusive phone call 2 days later not knowning why this friend was calling us everything but white, My elder brother was told to go round and say sorry.

Thought you already had them, M6 toll, Dartford crossing???

Interesting - whenever I've been up the north the road signs seem to have disappeared, bit like in the second world war Just a sign at Rugby saying 'the north'

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service