DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

I have rigged an experimental page on the DOC site.

It does require java and may prompt you to download java and /or activex content.

I have written this page and tested all the components and this is safe to do so. Once the page loads it may take upto 60 seconds on a slow  connection to become 'active' this is normal and you will see what i mean by 'active' quite quickly.

If we use Java on any of the DOC pages this will be required to enable correct function of the pages.

Give it a go and please leave a comment, is it a pain to load?

Sunglasses at the ready then click here.

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is one sign, i havn't seen yet, and dearly wish someone would do it , that is  changing  the M25 signs to "The Road to Hell"  with hell on the milage boards also, wouldn't that be a hoot .

Daryl are you saying that Ade's account has been hacked by one of his pussies then ?

:-)

Just had a metal picture of Ade, sitting their, all master villian like, stroking his cat, saying, now my lovily, today essex, then surrey and sussex, tomorrow the world,  whaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa.

oh well theres nothing else for it, Daryl, call out the home guard  to watch our borders, we will fight them, in the A roads, we will fight them on the M25, we will fight them on the b roads, the hedgerows, we will never surrender 

All together now, their comming to take me away ha ha he  he ho hum, their taking me to the funny farm, where life is happy all the time. 

How much a bloody pint? Not even got a head on it, and it extra cold.

NO, NOT THE PIG,  BV will eat it, trotters an all,  once he finds a large enough pie crust,

do not fear, they will all input Sarf, and tomtom will direct them to Sark ,  

we might let a few in, for re education ,  for instance, extra cold  should be pronounced   as extra stout  and beer as ale as in "A pint of your best real ALE my dear fellow"  learn that and you might survive  ,  i believe Daryl is doing a dummys guide to speaking southern  for you northern folk . 

You'd think being so close to mainland Europe they would have a better idea about serving beer, well you call it beer, Waddingtons X10, courage.
Don't think we'll be coming as even the Chippy's don't have gravy or pea wet.

umm, Lewes =Lewis, Sarf =Sark  Brighton= Bridlington  Chailey=channel islands   yep using their Tomtoms, we should be ok, might have to turn round a few sign posts ,just to be sure  

Evidently Ade they don't like it up em! No wonder you moved away to the North.

Mr Taylor, exactly what do you mean?? are you confessing  to something here?  welcome to the north, where men are men, unfortunatly so are half of the women it would seem   , if thats what you northerns get up to, kindly leave your frocks behind  

"Did you mean Martin Lewis off the telly? My Mother in law lived in Bexhill on Sea for years, maybe you should come down for Bexhill 100"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service