DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

just to let you know, I know the seller, stay away :-)) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kit-Cars-2x-/301842124472?hash=item464731...

Views: 853

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh dear, another one turning to 'the dark side'. The body and finish are pants and the wiring looks like a bowl of spaghetti, if thats the 'standard' of the build think how bad the welding could be on the chassis... The drive train is a complete unknown and could well be ropey... You could be throwing £1500 into a money pit and have to chuck another £1500 to even approach the build and finish on a car which you already own which cost less. If you only have a single garage under the house then Something will have to live outside while you are working on it. 

its so ugly glenn

sorry graham i was looking at a pic of a pheaton.............my mistake lol :-)))

Aye, it is as described... shite

did daryl just say makes a melos look well. right thats gone far enough. its confusing daryl . sit down daryl im sending a ambulance it wont be long....

well thats not very nice is it daryl.   had a bad day love...? aw

true but us melos owners dont have bits of old tin on the sides of our cars.....we have a proper body. not just bits of tin they stuck in after they had designed the front and back.....my thought is tim dutton was designing a much smaller car and thought shit its too small. so got his angry grinder and cut it in two, stuck some tin in and hey presto a truely ugly car......bodge  lol 

just wondering how you get high on a limited slip diff.......

drive one and watch that adrenaline based smile..

To be fair it wasn't just kit car designers was it, a lot of tin top designs were pretty rough too.

Melosdramatic. One who is rather dramatic, one who is artistic, or just a drama queen ( Melos owner)

lmfao.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service