DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

hello all. do you remember the guy up in duram who was breaking the yellow melos. well looks like hes making a living now out of breaking duttons. to what i know of hes broken 1 melos. 2 sierras. in the last couple of months.

good news....we can get parts from him.

bad news......more duttons dead. 

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hope your right glenn i really do.

thats crazy. shure summer will bring more to e bay though

I've just sold £400 of rubbish to an old school Ford Dealer and could of got more ( a lot more). To late when its gone.

I have links with Spartan and Marlin, they are going through the same issue, way it is, he who pays wins. Next big thing? Tried buying Ford Sierra parts? stock car guys and autocrossers are buying them up, then you have the Locost lot competing as well. Hang on to what you got, one day it may actually increase in value. Yes, even Melii :-))

glenn you slapper. you told me you was mine.......done....:-)

We still got a Vauxhall Chevette under tarps!!!  Daughter wants to turn it into a 10 second car :-0

not seen a shuvit for years what they worth now................didnt dutton produce something that would take a vauxhall engine...?

lol

wow wow just a min glenn im from yourkshire..................whats that mean....? lol

i ment capricious....................you inflated little man..........lol

from memory, 1159 was in the HA & HB, Vivas, and some early Firenza's, HC Vivas and Chevette were 1256 and still way under powered. I had a 2.3 Magnum estate, which are now worth a fortune.  

My old man, became the Forman at a North London Vauxhall and Bedford Dealership when he was 21, and had just about every model of car they made up untill he retired at the same garage aged 65. I also did my apprenticeship there 40 years ago.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service