DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

just found this in my ginnel behind my melos. i think someone has droped in their with a chopper :-)

Views: 3605

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In my photos page4 there is picture under heavy lump that has a Capri S manifold and down pipes before modification. I can't find how to 're post it :-)

all ready for cast exhaust manifold. come on posty.....:)

well cast manifold has arrived....wow 7kg. no wonder they dont wear out. got the gaskets. just waiting for the stainless nuts and it going on....cant wait.  :-)

probably the best £4.85 iv ever spent...:-)  the high temp paint cost more. cheers ade and ebay...

Hmmm, there's a reason why they don't try to paint cast manifolds, expect smoke, bed it in with the bonnet open and a fire extinguisher to hand... Just in case.

Is that the twin port?

your joking. steve painted his in the pic...oops. yes thats the one ade

Forget the stainless nuts, get proper brass ones. Wonder why they drill those fixing holes so big ?? So, did you get the nipple out ? (oh er missus:-)))

ano i was wondering that if you look 2 are m8. and 6 are m10. its not something someone has done strange. oh yes she flew out ....:-))

I paint anything that stands still long enough:-)))

that reminds me of my great grandfarther . he owned a haulage company. hes used to say. "if it moves paint it. if it doesnt move paint it anyway" :-)))

my manifold is the same, expansion and contraction ? need decent washers so they dont cave in. Good news about the nipple.

must have been a good man then. All Great grandfathers normally are. Did you know I'm one ??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service