DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

just found this in my ginnel behind my melos. i think someone has droped in their with a chopper :-)

Views: 3605

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Flip em over and look at the runners, should be some form of identity stamped in.

anyone want these going to dump if not. pretty scraggy tbh ...

i can feel a stripe coming on :-)))  spray or vinyl ???

Dave Taylor had a very authentic looking Mexico stripe on his Sierra, looked good. Plenty on e bay in vynal.

mmm ill have a look at that steve. cheers

I have just offloaded 200 aerosol tins of celly spray into the unit. Old stock from the shop. Once I have worked out what i've got i'll post a list. £1 a tin + postage. There are a huge number of colours but not many of each tin, certainly not enough to attempt a respray unless its going to be a rainbow effect...

ill have any black ade 

I know I have a couple but most of the boxes are random so I need to make a note of the numbers - they are all carplan if I remember right.

Sky blue yes, pink yes, yellow yes... if you want special effects do em yerself...

well the first wheel is stripped. looks good now. thanks paul for the paint stripper idea it was so easy. what lac do i need to go over them......anything...?

Lacquer...? Chrome...? Autosol and yer middle finger...Eeee tha's ah lazy get Morris.

i thought it would make them last longer. im not polishing them every two mins ....ano i am southgate :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service