DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

just found this in my ginnel behind my melos. i think someone has droped in their with a chopper :-)

Views: 3605

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

da dar full mot. one advisory slight knick in tyre wall.    happy days. thankyou everyone who helped me with this restore. your advice and guidance has been amasing. ...especialy ade and steve. THANKYOU. 

Well done Brian, another tax free Dutton saved. Glad to be of help, that's really what the club should be all about, Great result, now you need a Phaeton :-))

thanks steve. just been out for a drive in it. i love it. needs some bits ironing out . bit of fuel starvation. fuel pump making a funny noise so im guessing need another one. £25 not bad. you were right about the tyres noisy but ads to the rough feel. yup back to working hard now. and saving for a phaeton. want one with a massive engine :-)

Hoping to push on with mine tomorrow onwards, got it running ( bit ruff!) decided to get some inner wings knocked up, if I can find the alloy sheet I put down somewhere.

Sierra's rule OK :-))

i spend more time looking for things. than working. think you will be suprised with the power gain of the pinto. sierras do rule.......lol :-)

Legerra: flat packed car: open the doors and fold it in half, it almost does it itself :)))))

ha ha. sounds brill. flat pack 

:-) wonder if it comes with easy to understand instructions :-)

@ Steve - I agree completely and as I said to Brian the day I dropped the Sierra off - if it wasn't for the DOC this wouldn't have happened.

@ Brian - Well done mate. A grand job well sorted. It's a kit, there will always be 'jobs' that need doing.  Now get out there and drive it.

have done today ade but its bugging me this nearly cutting out thing. gonna clean the maff tmz think it may be that. do i use carb cleaner ?  i think last thing to hit it was easy start maybe that cleaned it 

It's worth cleaning all the sensors / senders. If its carbon deposits then use brake / carb cleaner and a soft brush.

cheers. if i accelerate quick it does it recovers and goes. if i do it slow its better but still does it. im torn between that and fuel pump. what your opinion ??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service