DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

just found this in my ginnel behind my melos. i think someone has droped in their with a chopper :-)

Views: 3605

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all the back is borded out with big rusty bolts. easier to take it off im glad i did aswell because the chassie is well in need of some tlc where the tank has been

its not bad needs wire brushing back then hammerite then stone chip over top. but looks like that section has never been done. i dont have the room for that martin. wish i had ..:-)

or you could do it properly and leave eliminate the hammerite operation LOL

lol what you laughing at paul....

well at least we have a go pal. 

Thats my beer grin....... been drinking too much of this ...

ew bet that tastes orrable ....:-)

the fuel lines are in really good nick and are the propper stuff. the problem is inside the tank something has got it properly blocked in their. god knows what it is...but ill know tmz :-)

afraid not daryl i havent had time today, took melos for test....oh god wish i had not. FAIL :-(((

mm yes and no.

flexi hose on axle not secured ...easy......all wheels need spacers.....easy........spring hanger lose....easy........and the bugger it needs a new stearing rack.... good bit of that is iv got a brand new one for £40.  my tester said the guy who sold me the car must have put a dogey test on it as their is no way a rack can where that bad in 12 months. 

yup doing rack tmz. looks pretty straight forward i think....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service