DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (1,046)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Attraction of Diving

Just for Mr P Sheridan i am listing the Attraction of Diving in warm waters 1/  28 degree water temp 2/  Absolute  perfect vision 3/  A min…

Started by Daryl Heasman

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

Dashboard construction techniques.

Seeing lots of different types of dash material and constructions on our photo albums but lets have some specific ideas / methods. I will p…

Started by Adrian Southgate

36 Dec 15, 2011

Oh well try again

Now will have to repaint the Phaeton again owing to the frigging gale the other night ,a bl--dy roof tile decided to land on the rounded ou…

Started by Daryl Heasman

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Daryl Heasman

Calipers

Changing the subject somewhat ,has anyone looked at using Landrover Discovery calipers ,my son has wrecked his and is in the process of bre…

Started by Daryl Heasman

1 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Fibreglass

Time to take some advice from you guys, I am starting to repair the seating tub, where I have cut chunks out where the spring hangers used…

Started by Paul Sheridan

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Plug leads

Any of you guys wanting a new set of plug leads ,make your own , copper or silicon leads ,caps ,and dizzy ends , try looking here www.gspar

Started by Daryl Heasman

7 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Dutton Owners Map

Have just been looking at the Dutton Owners Map, seems like it could do with updating!  No one showing in  the West Country yet.    http://…

Started by Paul Sheridan

1 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

timing problem

Timing on this 2.8i capri engine is odd in that using a timing light the mark on the crankshaft pulley  is  40mm before  the 12 btdc degree…

Started by Daryl Heasman

27 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

Camber Adjusters

Seeing as Toms camber modification has captured our interest, I thought that I would look into making a new pair of top wishbones, with an…

Started by Paul Sheridan

5 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Paul Sheridan

Thottle linkage plate

The throttle cable on the 2.8i injection system is a very long affair so after a lot of thought  i decided to redesign the linkage  plate a…

Started by Daryl Heasman

10 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Paul Sheridan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service