DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

This is the map.

Dutton Owners Club
if you wish to add yourself to the dutton map please send your name model colour and engine size 
send it to duttonowners@hotmail.co.uk

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have created a new map

http://goo.gl/maps/5lyGj

Dutton’s in an area near you

This is a map listing a town where a Dutton car can be found, it will enable closer contact and help, plus the benefit of creating a social groups.
E-mail me your City or Town, Make, Model, Colour, Engine, Trans. I will only post car brief details, First name, Surname first initial unless you state Full name.
thenorthernduttoneers@ntlworld.com

i did that a few months back dave but still not on map

You're on

Add me on Dave

Pete Clayton, Dutton Phaeton S1, 1.6 CVH Turbo, Type 9, Peterborough

Done you're on.

Allan, this is a new map, I am running and will update. send me you details via PM on here or to the e-mail in my post and I will put you straight on.

ok

Dave Adams

Green S1 Phaeton, Ford 2.0L Pinto

White S1 Phaeton, Lancia 2.0L twin cam

Black S4 Phaeton, Ford 1.1L Crossflow

Red S2 Sierra, Ford 1.3L Crossflow

The sierra is likely to be gone soon and the S4 Phaeton will take its place.

I will post to the hotmail address soon.

Dave, you're on

mike snelson (spanners) two and a half melos,s one green ,,one red/orange,, and one half/project in green,

and one original sierra pick-up for total restoration,,(thought to be factory built,,)=orange/rad

Done

If you take a look at the map, you will see I have tried to group duttons in areas from info you have posted to your profile on here, see the Yellow markers. Surprising how close some of you are, this should help you to make contact and get together. It's only a rough idea but I think it works. Now we just need your details to get the big picture, and get these groups going.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service