DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

im thinking we should start our own group on face book. it never goes down. and we can all keep in touch much better.....what you guys think....?????

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow can anyone get a pic of the new melos......id love to see it 

Plus of course there is a B+ mould kicking about, I viewed it in Bude it is now in Littlehampton I believe, under a Mega Performance Kayak store, sort of gone home really:-))

Modern light power in a melos is fantastic ours is a totally different experience to drive now, not that it was bad before.

I've just had my first experience of a lightweight car with a lightweight bike engine, I'm still buzzing, awesome performance and chuckability, is that a word??

It is now.......
This would be a very interesting option http://www.holeshot-racing.co.uk/index.php/engines/h2-4cyl

That is scarily attractive, another maybe word. My concerns are the longevity of the drive train in bike engined cars, and after seeing what you have done I do wonder the point of bike engines. Plus the reverse gearbox set up.

Ah the age old BEC/CEC debate. Each has equal merit in my opinion but the zetec sigma is highly tuneable, very light and they can be found everywhere. As an example ours is a full 100kg lighter than a 1600 pinto and cost 170 quid on eBay.

Gotta be the way to go Laurence 100kg. ! thats as heavy as Daryl's wallet :-)) but in all seriousness I can tell a big difference when I have a big passenger and that is about that weight, um, starting the thinking again.

The only real issue is engine management. Again fairly easy but online help is available and if anyone is thinking about doing what we did I'm more than happy to help and provide any information I can.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service