DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

some pics of the rebuild process,

the top trailing arm bracket is broke......

the diff is sloping back a little (looking up) so that will need sorting.......

As you can see there isn't a lot of bracing in an S1 chassis, that will be sorted.

Views: 22417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree james it looks mean :-)

Rear end.....needs a little work. As well as numberplate lights.

Here the front.....not perfect.....but OK.  

It looks good.

shame we have to have number plates. it kind of ruins the look . looks good dave :-) i do like phaetons with the sides painted much better 

Spent the day making the ducting for my radiator.....

Made a bonnet stay.....and fibreglassed the keeper to the inside of the bonnet...

Also you can see the heat shielding under the bonnet.....it makes a massive difference to the heat on the bonnet.

I've just finished a Westfield for someone, their bonnet was badly deformed with blisters etc. due to heat from the 4 branch, despite being well wrapped. Now has under bonnet blanket like yours.

im putting a hump in sierra bonnet to stop this. or may be two :-)

You don't need to hump the bonnet Brian  There is enough room on a Sierra to get away with just silver foil lining.

i want a hump :-)))

It won't help with heat loss......my bonnet got too hot to touch in about 10 minutes. .....a bonnet hump won't help it's radiant heat that's the problem.

not getting that dave. how come a great big vent in the bonnet wont help. ? plus wher my air filter is (stuffed away in corner. you can here it gasping for air when you boot it :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service