Dutton Kit Cars and their owners
Whilst reading a couple of kit car magazines a few weeks ago I spotted these pics.Bearing in mind that I knew relatively little about kit cars and literally nothing about Duttons when I bought mine,…Continue
Big things have happened; some good, some not so good.I have finally moved in with my girlfriend and am now mostly settled. However this has brought a (not entirely unexpected) wave of sadness with…Continue
Toby Fitzgerald has not received any gifts yet
Wow I haven't done an update in a long time :/
- New fuel tank ordered...issues encountered.
- Master cylinders refurbished, honed and now with new seals. Refitted.
- Pedals cleaned up.
- Brake calipers fully refurbished with all new parts including a repaint.
- Brakes refitted and bled...then one seized, assumed it only minor so temporarily ignored.
- Clutch slave cylinder refurbished, honed and now with new seals.…Continue
So for the past couple of weeks I've been gearing up to fully service the engine.
- Radiator removed and checked, seems in good condition with no leaks...until I tried to force the drain plug which split the solder and created a leak. Currently getting that fixed.
- New water pump fitted along with a new belt.
- Oil drained out and then spilt on the gravel driveway...genius. Sump plug came out okay which was a result as reading the Vitesse forums a lot of people have…Continue