Dutton Kit Cars and their owners
Was great to see you guys at the Stoneleigh show, thanks for all the great advice and inspiration as well as for making me feel welcome, has definitely given me renewed energy to get my Phaeton…Continue
Whilst reading a couple of kit car magazines a few weeks ago I spotted these pics.Bearing in mind that I knew relatively little about kit cars and literally nothing about Duttons when I bought mine,…Continue
Big things have happened; some good, some not so good.I have finally moved in with my girlfriend and am now mostly settled. However this has brought a (not entirely unexpected) wave of sadness with…Continue
Toby Fitzgerald has not received any gifts yet
Wow I haven't done an update in a long time :/
- New fuel tank ordered...issues encountered.
- Master cylinders refurbished, honed and now with new seals. Refitted.
- Pedals cleaned up.
- Brake calipers fully refurbished with all new parts including a repaint.
- Brakes refitted and bled...then one seized, assumed it only minor so temporarily ignored.
- Clutch slave cylinder refurbished, honed and now with new seals.…Continue
So for the past couple of weeks I've been gearing up to fully service the engine.
- Radiator removed and checked, seems in good condition with no leaks...until I tried to force the drain plug which split the solder and created a leak. Currently getting that fixed.
- New water pump fitted along with a new belt.
- Oil drained out and then spilt on the gravel driveway...genius. Sump plug came out okay which was a result as reading the Vitesse forums a lot of people have…Continue