Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Cristophe. What's needed for France

You don't need anything from DOC
1 quietus fiscale
2 cessation
3 v5
If the car is 1985 or older then it's ok for five,as long as it's reg as dutton
Make the qf yourself, from the name on v5 to yourself, stating price paid,and all taxes paid in uk
4 cheque for 50e
5 wait for attestation de ffve
6 ct
7 prefecture Alec facture
Or I'll do it all for you 500e
John w

Views: 57

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of DuttonOwners to add comments!

Join DuttonOwners

Comment by john w on January 19, 2015 at 15:32
Over 30 years,and not just on v5'also on company age
Comment by Big Vern on January 19, 2015 at 15:15


Does the car have to be 1985 or older or just over 30 years?

Comment by christophe on January 15, 2015 at 18:05

i know the process, thanks

but fvve want NOW a paper stated "built the or assembled...and at least the date of the  V5!!

Comment by john w on January 12, 2015 at 18:58
With the greatest respect,if the v5 states dutton and is 1985 or earlier,he needs nothing

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service