DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Shows and Meets (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 3rd July 2014. 8pm

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 3rd July 2014. 8pm at The Blundell Arms.   just come and say hello.  Quiz sta…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

0 Jul 1, 2014

All packed

Getting ready Sunday's Classic car Show at Hoghton Tower Preston. Amazing what you can get in a Phaeton boot, 4, folding chairs, gas cooker…

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Jun 20, 2014

The Northern Duttoneers will be at 31st Lancs Classic Car and Motorcycle Show 22nd June 2014

12 months have passed and we're here again. The Northern Duttoneers time to shine and display our Classic Duttons it's The 31st Lancashire…

4 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Daryl Heasman

New Show

One for the west country lads and those willing to travel a bit. Castle Coombe race circuit, just like to good old days of donington, ci…

Started by Adrian Southgate

45 Jun 14, 2014

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 5th June 2014

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 5th June 2014. 8pm at The Blundell Arms.   just come and say hello.  Quiz star…

3 Jun 5, 2014

The Northern Duttoneers will be at the Following shows.

Just some of the shows we will be exhibiting at this summer. They are all Classic cars shows, we are always welcomed warmly and so will any…

6 May 7, 2014

spares....

I have been clearing out my garage over the last week and found some surprising stuff, i have a spare 1300 Xflow head, with 2-3 head gasket…

Started by Dave Adams

7 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Dave Adams

Stoneleigh 2014 - The GAUNTLET

From 12pm tonight, there are 157 days until the National Kit Car Show at Stoneleigh, starting on Sunday 4th May 2014. I now throw down the…

Started by Paul Sheridan

77 Feb 12, 2014

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 9th January 2014

The next meeting of The Northern Duttoneers is this Thursday 9th January 2014. 8pm at The Blundell Arms.   just come and say hello.  Quiz s…

5 Jan 7, 2014

The Northern Duttoneers are off to their Christmas do

Yes it's that time again, and today we are off for our Christmas do. After that a few sherbets and plan the tours and shows for next year.…

12 Dec 22, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service