DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Technical Questions (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disaster strikes the sierra

Well chaps after months of hard work I finally got the Sierra moted. Anyway took her out I've put a couple of hundred miles on her in the l…

Started by Jay

9 May 5, 2018
Reply by Jay

Gearbox adaptor plate?

Morning all, been a while since I've popped in here! Right. My S3's currently rocking a CVH and an MT75 gearbox. I've been considering an…

Started by Roy Kemp

4 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Darren (Fl@pper) James

out for a blast

went out today for the first time in the leggey started out ok ended up with a tow back :( was running fine for about 7 miles then it felt…

Started by James paton

30 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by James paton

B type. Anti roll bar ?

Anyone tried running the triumph suspension with an anti roll bar  Front is easy enough to adapt just wondered if it’s worth adding But re…

Started by Darren (Fl@pper) James

14 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Steve Kerswell

All idicators flashing not good

A quick question my Sierra indicators have gone mental. If I indicate left or right they all start flashing like hazzards(I don't have a ha…

Started by Jay

6 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Jay

Sierra door hinge

People I'm looking for a lower passenger side door hinge. Mine has vanished during the strip down of my car. If anybody can help. Please le…

Started by Jay

2 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Jay

interesting read description

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kit-cars/263587018887?_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D49138%26meid%3De500309794224e43a

Started by Brian (up north) Morris

0 Apr 11, 2018

Four pot calipers for my sierra

Can anybody help me out I've been looking to upgrade the front brakes on my car and can't find a kit for the 1.3 uprights. Ive spoken to ra…

Started by Jay

2 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Jay

Replacing shoch absorber bushing

I can't get the bolt out to put in the new bushing. Any suggestions?

Started by Jim (across the pond) Adamek

5 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Steve Kerswell

4" drop at the rear of my sierra

I'm looking to lower the rear of my dutton Sierra buy 4". I've got 2" lowering blocks for the springs and shortened hangers for the back. B…

Started by Jay

4 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by Jay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service