DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New E-form and Paypal payment for memberships

Please note that a new E-form with Paypal payment is now available on the Join the D.O.C page. Another form will be available for change of…

Started by Adrian Southgate

1 May 6, 2011

Yet more changes

I am still playing with my car adjusting things and altering, since it is not practical to tax my car until today, so  i have had lots of t…

Started by Dave Adams

11 May 5, 2011
Reply by Dave Adams

A milestone is reached on the site

John from Denmark is the one hundredth member to register, it would be good to know everyone is still about.

Started by Dave Taylor

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Kerswell

very interesting Legerra for sale

On the DOC for sale part there is a Nice looking Legerra dual fuel (petrol/LPG) for 1500 quid.....wish i had the money it would be mine in…

Started by Dave Adams

3 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Adrian Southgate

Dissident faction of The Northern Duttoneer’s

The picture clearly shows the Dissident faction of The Northern Duttoneer’s, as the armed militia guard Llanberis Pass against Caterham dri…

Started by Dave Taylor

1 Apr 26, 2011

Bodging the simple art of roadside repairs

Best bodge of the year as to be this one, with just 4 jubilee clips, a bungee and 2 Pepsi Max tins. The job was supervised by a Russian bor…

Started by Dave Taylor

1 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Dave Price

First proper run this year

Gave the Phaeton a bit of a shake down after the winter lay up last night, she has been a pig to start or keep running when cold, bad tick…

Started by Dave Taylor

6 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Dave Taylor

Well done Northern Duttoneer's

For keeping the Dutton flag flying with a mention in Complete Kit Car magazine. Thanks to Ian Stent for his continued interest in the marqu…

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Apr 14, 2011

IT'S HERE!!!

IT'S HERE!!! Tomorow see the start of 3 day's Duttoneering fun around 500 miles of Welsh country roads.   You can follow our progress here…

Started by The Northern Duttoneer's

0 Apr 14, 2011

This has to be one of the best Car Museum's in France

Visited this museum a few years ago on a rainy day whilst on holiday, I thought it would just be another dusty barn. What a surprise when…

Started by Dave Taylor

0 Apr 4, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service