DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

The ning site in this form is aloud 150 members, which we hit today. I have removed 6 tyre kickers who became members but have not visited the site, and found a bit more space by deleting some of the African lady that where in the banned folder which took space but stopped them from mithering us. (If anyone wants mithering by them drop me a line and I'll put them in touch with you).

So we have a bit of space again but not much.

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whats this  ,mrG forum,??? i havnt heard of it before ,,

Its this one, run by a guy who's username was mr g if I remember correctly! http://www.godspeed.me/forums/index.php

I'm in favour of the DOC supporting this site as well as the existing one. As Ed will vouch, there are ways of linking the two and each serves a definitive purpose. 

This is where I get a little lost, what is the point of having two different sites linked, where we post on one site under our God given name, and then post the same stuff on another site under a pretend name !!!    as has been said earlier on in the post, the DOC and Mr G's site has very little traffic now, as the majority of us are here. Now this site is reaching its potential in its current state, It make good sense to consolidate. 

Rather than moving forward to support the Dutton Marque, it seems that any change is perceived as a threat, Im not sure, as to who or why!

we should look at both site really DOC is the formal one with some main info downloads and things like that,

this one is informal good banter quick posts

can we ether not merge the sites together and make one big site as there is no quick post or message board like this on main site witch it needs now a days to stay afloat

or make this one bigger put all info from DOC onto this one with a members portal and wind down other site

and concentrate on making this the official one

there thats my pence in as dont no how hard it would be to do that 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service