DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a lovely day, hope its been the same where ever you all are!  Just about to bung a few chunks of beef on the grill (yes Steve it is super hot) ;-))   and crack open a few cold ones ......... my idea of heaven.

great day in yourkshire. cheers to you paul. just about to do the same....heres to a cracking summer :-))))))

Raining in Bristol, but not as much as usual - that is a good day for here!

Got side tracked, worked twelve hours, got to do the same tomorrow. Clever CNC machinery went down, so manually milling slots in 25mm. Plate. Goodbye weekend :-((

Always look on the bright side of life .............. more money to spend :-))))))))

This work thing keeps getting in the way of my life :-))  Maybe one day I'll get used to it !

you need to slow down pal seriously .......

Big lovely thunderstorm, and I'm Sat here eating my first ice cream of the year. Clotted cream on top with hundreds and thousands. Ain't life great :-))

I'll walk and work it off tomorrow. I'm helping some real electronic guys, yawn!

All clear now, just as well, I'm on the upper deck working.

Just fixing the last pipe and it pee'd down. Quickly threw a cover over the welder and dashed indoors. Job done, week over, and I had to call people Sir today. Seems I was the lowest rank on board :-)) more scrambled egg on their hats and sleeves then I had on my toast :-))

Cracking morning, time to shake off the cobwebs and blast the B+ about. See you all later :-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service