DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another 140 miles clocked up, driving "quickly" around the North Cornish coast, some good roads and an excellent king crab luncheon :-)  bit of a down side, lost my go-pro somewhere near Bodmin :-(  as I hit the glyn valley I became aware of a noise, checked my gauges and looked for smoke, all going well, it turned out to be my old boss behind me in his XK120. Being followed by his mate in a Healey3000. As we hit Dobwalls and the dual carriageway right feet were firmly stomped but I had to concede I ended up third by the Tamar Bridge, only just mind, but it made my day, a very good Dutton day, I Want some more please, soon. 6 gallons of fuel and an expensive lunch. But, it was worth every penny. And I got a lot further then that scalextric bloke did :-))))

Just for you, it's raining really hard here and has been for 20 hours, flooding in the valley down from me. It's moving north

Ah, it's back, Sun's out, shorts, vest and sandals on, work on the Sierra or lay out an fry??

Kick a bloke when he's down why don't you !!!!!!!    Back to work blues after frolicking on the beach in super hot conditions over the weekend.

Kids now decided they want a Rib to play with, just got to work out how Im going to transport one for four hours at high motorway speed. 

I was with a customer this morning at Noss Mayo, 44Grands worth of rib ,two 7Ggrand apiece motors, wants a trolley to move the engines, gave him a quote, jobs mine. :-))

Paul, use the old noddle mate.

Get the Phaeton done, clear the decks and do a small speedboat next. You can get a hull off ebay for a couple of hundred, bike engine, small, hi speed impeller in a tube, deflector flaps for steering and or reverse... Man with your engineering skills should be done in a month... Maybe 

Here ya go, 99p...

Why piddle around with bike engines when I get to play with twin 400hp supergharged and turboe'd Volvo Penta's in this ....... 

Didn't realise you were capn birdseye ...

CAPTAIN !!!   ........ PMSL   Nah, way over my pay grade,  I'm just an engine room oik ;-))     Had ya goin though.  

Engine room oik?? Us marine engineers where the purple between our bands, given to us by royalty many years back, very important people Paul, us oik's are :-)))

Makes the fire drills more "realistic" :-)) air fed mask and you take a while to notice, until the smoke blocks your vision, then it's " oh sh#t" time, I was pretty good sprinter !!

So what's going on with this bloody weather??? middle of the year and Ive only fired the BBQ up 3 times so far. I should be outside grilling some nice fish or some juicy steaks instead of sitting looking forlornly out of the window at the rain and chewing my way through Chilli Con Carney :-(((

And you lot want me to get my nice shiny car out ......... yeah right  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service