DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

Clocks sprung forward, the weather sprung back, tipping it down, blowing a hoolie and cold, could it be Easter is coming, all the campers are getting excited at pitching in the rain etc. I want to blast about in the B+. Looks like a  day in the cave.

Views: 2862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"how very dare you sir..." pistols at dawn.

i like my katana. for close up. long distance i just use a hitman...lol

other than they're from the wrong side o'thill

Sun has appeared, blue sky, shoehorned the wife into B+ and we're off, probably Kingsbridge and Slapton Sands. Looks brighter that way then Dartmoor.

Nice day here in the north east of Scotland, wall to wall sunshine, been out polishing the caravan all day in shorts and no top.Its days like today I had the Dutton back to gether, I will find time one day

I think I would gladly trade you for your summer weather. Here in Florida in the summer on most days its in the 90's. Its sunny and then it suddenly rains to beat hell. Riding with the roof on is like driving in a greenhouse.

I think you could get some swap offers coming at you :-))

Well, I would love to see someone with another Dutton come over here. I have never seen another one!

Hmmm, With a swap I could probably see another Dutton. Never seen another one over here.

Mopping up here in Potters Bar!  the land drains in rear alley to the workshop couldnt cope with the deluge and at one point we had 2 feet of water up the back wall, which found its way into the machine shop and the toilets, through holes I never knew were there :-( 

Phew !!! Kettle still works :-)))

Woke up to sunshine, Yippee!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service