DuttonOwners

Dutton Kit Cars and their owners

just found this in my ginnel behind my melos. i think someone has droped in their with a chopper :-)

Views: 3605

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having sat in that poor old thing while we loaded it onto my trailer I wouldn't recognize it now. Absolutely awesome job Brian.

That dash disturbs me though, the glare on sunny days is going to be horrible... Oh hang on... Barnsley, sunny... what was I thinking.

Well done Sir, that is a great transformation .......... (mind you, I still cant get me head around the dash) Recon you been sniffing that Yorkshire Tea again 

All joking aside, great work buddy.

thankyou chaps. means a lot to me. maybe the spray on carpet glue whoooo heyyy heyyy lol exhaust system next 

thanks ade. nothing a pair of sunnys wont stop. it will dull down after a bit :-)

Nooooooo, Tea is much safer for sniffing    PMSL

been very lucky again just got these 8 x rally tyres. off a rally driver no less lol. thankyou dave hemingway . :-)

yup or a really loud cd player :-)

Nice one Brian. I think you'll be surprised. Mine aren't anywhere near as loud as I expected them to be.

he said they are soft compound so would not last for ages. he also said he can get loads of them with much more tread on them for £25 each . off the other rally drivers. apparently when the outer nobbles have worn they are no good for rallying anymore. these are dunlop  . so if anyone wants tyres ill try get some for them. would be nice to see his car collection again. :-)))

got some meat on the old truck today 

Cor, bet you was tired after doing that :-)))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Walker (The Bodger).   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service